A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Nice Try


Since my credit limit has been slashed by Bank of America and I have no emergency fund, I thought it best to try and get another credit card, just in case. I also thought it best to do this before my credit score goes in the dumper when the situation with my underwater mortgaged house comes to a head.

I see a lot of Alaska Airlines cards come through at work, and I hear they have great benefits, so I thought I'd give them a try. I filled out the online application. Then I get this letter, and realize that I'm an idiot. 


Yeah, note the Bank of America logo. Of course they're denying my application. I was asking the very same people who just told me they wouldn't give me credit for more credit. I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Ok, I LOL, sorry honey.

Jeri said...

Just a thought I had, and want to share. Do you really want more credit ? It's a temptation, and just More debt that you have to pay interest on. It's kind of like borrowing from an already unsecured future. you have to pay money you dont have to borrow money you probably don't need to spend. Love you.

Post a Comment