A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Monthly Money Check In: June 2015


Summer! We've been having fun. On family vacation we cooked almost every night, which was great. We bought quality ingredients from the co-op and made our own meals ($13 for a steak versus $27, and still amazing quality.

These are probably my last weeks of not having a job or not having my business open yet. I'm still deciding on going back to work versus going gang-busters with my business. My e-course is $100. If I can sell one a day I can make a living, 2 a day I'll make a good living, and 3 a day I'll have a $100,000 business. So we'll see.

Here are the numbers:


0 comments:

Post a Comment