A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Monthly Money Check-In: February 2014


We are getting back on track. And, honestly. I know a big commission is coming! So although I'm still making my baby steps, and I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, I'm not exactly hitting it hard.

By next month I should have a fully funded emergency fund. Debt free with an emergency fund. This is literally a place I've never been before in my life. 

I also think that maybe, just maybe (I'm afraid to believe) that my house might just sell this month. It's been dragging out for years. 

But if both those things happen, I will finally have a positive net worth. And that will be crazy!


I can still be comforted by where I started from. Ooh but look, I'm almost back where I was a year ago. Terrible!
Depressing. But turned a slight corner. 

 Net Worth strugglin'. 

The one thing I can be happy about is my retirement savings. It's on the up and up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment