A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Monthly Money: June 2013


Hello from Florida. I got a call last Saturday. My grandma was dying and soon. My first emergency with an emergency fund. It was so nice to just be like, boom, I'm there. 

Well, I actually did learn a lesson. I couldn't get a hold of my money because Edward Jones isn't open on the weekends, so I had to have my boyfriend pay for my ticket and my mom give me some spending money. I've already paid it back, but it's on my official report from the 1st. 

I'll post the charts later. Gotta go be with my family. 

1 comments:

Jeri said...

Proud of you! Emergency fund sure makes life easier.

Post a Comment