A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Monthly Money Check In - November


Ok, so I'm struggling. It's ok, keep getting back on track, back on track.

For example, this morning my cell phone died and hence did not wake me up, hence I did not bring a lunch and had a $9 burrito. My spending money budgeted for this week is no more. I can't spend any money until Friday. Will that actually happen? We'll see.

Also, I forgot that I'm going to Oregon this weekend for a wedding. I thought that was going to be on next week's paycheck. The gas is estimated to be about $134. There goes paying back my boyfriend or mom any money this paycheck.

Anyway, here's the monthly money check-in. Keep in mind that my rent check is about to come out of my bank account - $637. But hey, look, there's money in my savings!

(Other good news is that my stupid, non-paying renters moved out without ripping out all the copper wiring and taking a deuce in every room. And an offer came in on the short sale...for $78,000. Whomp whomp...)


1 comments:

Jeri said...

First step is always to stop the bleeding and Everything else will fall into place. Looks like You are doing it. You have a job and some savings and retirement. You are on the right tract. And re: your tweet, you do have to have groceries and fun too! I admire that you are putting this all out there. Love your honesty and your writing.

Post a Comment