A blog for those who are bad with money. A blog for those who have debt. A blog for those who find their bills crumbled on the floor of their cars with ketchup smeared on them.

Monthly Money Check-In: December '11


Oh my stars I just realized I never did my monthly money check in for December. Ooh, we might have enough for a line chart soon! I can see the debt going down.


Monthly Money Check-in
  Type Account 10/1/11 11/1/11 12/1/11
 
Short-term stuff Cash is money too Cash $22 $0 $0
Bank Accounts Bank of America Checking $34 $23 $6
  Achieva Checking $75 $1,287 $1,275
  Achieva Savings $0 $295 $0
Credit Card Debt Bank of America Credit Card -$1,163 -$1,205 -$1,280
  Student Credit Card -$435 -$471 $428
Embarrassing Debt Mom -$1,517 -$1,672 -$1,172
  Boyfriend -$2,150 -$2,050 -$2,125
  TOTAL Short-term stuff -$5,134 -$3,793 -$2,868
Long-term stuff Retirement New York Life $5,828 $6,311 $6,265
  Edward Jones $1,000 $1,000 $1,111
Student Loan AES -$14,434 -$14,434 -$14,434
Big Crazy Debt Mortgage -$147,042 -$147,042 -$147,042
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment